Cheer Up, Friends! :)

Tagged! *Lulu-san and Urfie*
Thursday, October 27 | 16 response(s)

Wuaw.. I was tagged from Lulu-san and Urfie. I'm very happy about it >O<. Lulu-san!! Urfie!! Daisuki da yo~~ #duak!
Okay, lets start! #stand again.

Rules:
♣You must post these rules.
♣Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
♣Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
♣You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them to the post.
♣Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
♣No tag backs.
♣No stuff in the tagging section about 'You are tagged if you are reading this' you legitimately (a.k.a really, trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.

11 things of me!
♣I'am Kokacream~
♣Born on Tuesday, February 03 1998
♣Love japan music *J-pop* and comics
♣Life in Indonesia XD
♣Language: Indonesian 100% or English #a little = ="
♣I don't like HATERS! But, i like criticism :3
♣My favorite manga is K-ON! and by Sakyo
♣I am only child in my family :3
♣I am be a teacher! Computer teacher!
♣Now, i have a big problem
♣Daisuki da yo!! >O<
Answer question from Lulu-san
♣ What is your full name initials? :3
You can find this in page "owner" XD

♣What's your Fav Movie? :D
I don't know ._. But, i love Vocaloid <-- it's not movie!

♣If already big you want to be? :)
Eem.. Maybe teacher :)

♣What do you hate?
A lot! Haters, Plagiat, anymore ><

♣You want to go to any country?
JAPAN DAISUKI!! My big dream~ ♥

11 of You!
>>Cyaa
>>Tamimeh
>>Indri
>>Hiku-chan
>>Rafa-chan
>>Ihda
>>Shiroyuki Akemi
>>Miss Pookie
>>Kallen
>>Minchi
>>Naa~ Smile

Okay, 11 of You! Answer this!
>> What's your full name?
>> What is you like?
>> What is you don't like?
>> If you have a big problem?
>> What's your favourite Anime or Movie?
>> When you start blogging?
>> Who is your favourite blogger?
>> Your favorite food?
>> What's your reactions when you got a tag from me?
>> What's your criticism for my blog? 
>> Are you dislike this question?

Labels: ,


Stranger. Special. Stratch.